CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Illinois Jr. Teen, Sam Triani aims to feed starving children across the world

Feed my starving children, Samantha Triani, Lani Maples,Breanne Maples,   National American Miss, Miss Illinois,  Is National American Miss a scam?, national american miss open call,  Miss America, miss Illinois teen,  miss 2011Miss Illinois Jr. Teen, Samantha Triani, takes her role as royalty seriously. Sam inspires us with her active involvement within her community through the numerous organizations she volunteers with, but she's most passionate about those that are starving. Check out what Sam has to say and get ready to be inspired about Sam's experience with Feed My Starving Children.

" American's are intrigued by royalty. However, I have never felt more like royalty than when volunteering with Feed My Starving Children. I was introduced to FMSC in eighth grade when my class took a fieldtrip to their establishment. FMSC is a non-profit organization that bags food for starving children, delivering meals to nearly 70 countries. The Christian organization’s approach is simple: children and adults hand-pack meals formulated specifically for starving children. Each 2 hour session saves precious lives. 18,000 children die everyday of malnutrition. One child dies every 4 seconds. The meals cost only .19 cents to produce and have proven to be the difference between life and death for these children. These simple facts propel my passion to fight for this worthy and life-saving cause.

I have become an activist for these children. On several separate occasions, I have given speeches encouraging others to become involved. More importantly, I’ve dedicated 27 hours to save hundreds of lives. What many people do not understand is how these hours continue to enhance my life. After seeing images of children rummaging through trash searching for their next meal, my life has a new found appreciation.

Feed My Starving Children will always be an intricate part of my life today and always...regardless of it Im royalty or not."

Feed my starving children, Samantha Triani, Lani Maples,Breanne Maples,   National American Miss, Miss Illinois,  Is National American Miss a scam?, national american miss open call,  Miss America, miss Illinois teen,  miss 2011
Feed my starving children, Samantha Triani, Lani Maples,Breanne Maples,   National American Miss, Miss Illinois,  Is National American Miss a scam?, national american miss open call,  Miss America, miss Illinois teen,  miss 2011
Feed my starving children, Samantha Triani, Lani Maples,Breanne Maples,   National American Miss, Miss Illinois,  Is National American Miss a scam?, national american miss open call,  Miss America, miss Illinois teen,  miss 2011

If our National American Miss Illinois Jr. Teen, Samantha Triani, has inspired you and YOU want to get involved in FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN, click the logo below to find out more: