CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Its that time of year again...farewell to Miss Nebraska 2010, Kristin Primm


As said by Jonathon Lockwood Auie, “Celebrate endings-for they precede new beginnings.” As I close the door on my year as the 2010 National American Miss Nebraska, I realize how many opportunities I’ve had; I made new life-long memories and friends and experienced things I never would have imagined.

I started my year with parades and volunteer work. I donated books and bears to the Hastings Children’s Museum and Crossroads Center. In October, I organized and hosted “College Night”, a dance to fundraise for my local Crossroads Center. Also, I’m currently involved as a Team Captain for Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowling.

Before I knew it, I was on my way to sunny Anaheim, California to compete in the National pageant! Nationals was an amazing week where I met several, wonderful young women from across the country. I spent time sight-seeing, took a tour of Hollywood, and went shopping in Downtown Disney.

After Nationals, I was invited to a Tri-City Storm Hockey game where I met mascots like Kool-Aid Man, Smokey the Bear and Stormy himself. I also had the wonderful opportunity of meeting Nebraska Lieutenant Governor Rick Sheehy.

This past year has opened many new doors to my future and I owe it to National American Miss. Ken, Lani, Breanne, and NAM staff, thank you for the guidance and support throughout the year. You grow the confidence in girls and young women all across the nation to change the world. Melissa, you are the best personal attendant/friend/fan anyone could ask for! Adam, thank you for your never-ending “big brother” support. Dad, you simply rock. None of my year would’ve been possible without you and I know Mom is looking down on us with a BIG smile. My sister queens, you ladies are amazing role-models, I wish you all the very best. To the rest of my family, friends and sponsors, THANK YOU! I love you all.

Contestants, every one of you are a true "beauty queen" just for getting up on that stage. Remember, it's not about a crown and banner, it's about growing and finding yourself. Let your personality shine and take in every moment because you never know when you'll be closing one door to open another.

Lots of Love to ALL my sister queens! I have loved spending this past year with you!

Volunteering my time and meeting Nebraska Political figures was an honor

I loved making a difference through College Night!


National American Miss is all about making Life-long friends!

Love always,

your 2010 National American Miss Nebraska
Kristin Primm