CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Alyssa Taylor, Miss Nebraska Princess, looks back at the past year

A year ago, July 4th 2010 I was crowned Miss Nebraska Princess. National American Miss was the first pageant I had competed in and was so happy when I realized I’d had won.I have made so many wonderful life long friends and met so many important people throughout this past year!

Princess,  miss nebraska, 60's corvette convertible, Lani Maples, Breanne Maples, National American Miss, a scam?, Miss America,


Meeting Miss America was so cool, because she's from Nebraska, too! Donating the books and bears from the National American Miss Pageant allowed me the opportunity to volunteer my time with non-profit organizations within my community.

Princess,  miss nebraska, 60's corvette convertible, Lani Maples, Breanne Maples, National American Miss, a scam?, Miss America,



I loved coloring cards for Center for Survivors and spending time with my mom babysitting for young parents taking parenting classes and CPR to name a few, offered through Youth for Christ. One of the most memorable volunteer work that I was apart of was the Miss Amazing Pageant it is a pageant for girls and women with special needs and disabilities founded by my pageant sister Jordan Somer.


I had a lot of fun riding in my Grandpa Taylor’s 60’ corvette convertible with my mom and dad during the Columbus Days Parade. Thank you grandpa for taking the time to tune it up and make sure it was safe for me to ride in.



To my pageant sisters: Kristin, Jordan, Hannah, Emma and Sarah, thank you for all of the fun times we spent together throughout this past year! I love each and every single one of you and will always think of you as my SISTERS.

Princess,  miss nebraska, 60's corvette convertible, Lani Maples, Breanne Maples, National American Miss, a scam?, Miss America,

A big “thank you” to my family; Mom and Dad, Kris and Becky for all of your support and believing in me. To my biggest supporter, at the state pageant, my brother Nick (because he knew he would also be going to Disneyland and Hollywood for the 1st time along with me) but also for rooting for me at nationals it meant a lot to me.


Grandma and Grandpa Majerus, thank you for allowing me to dream BIG! You made it possible for the whole family to travel to California. Thank you for your unconditional love and support.

This year has been a wonderful experience for me and my family and I owe a big “THANK YOU” to: Ken and Lani Mapels, and Steve and Kathleen Mays for continuing to make little girls dreams like mine come true, and to Breanne Mapels for giving me the vote of confidence I needed and thought of while I was on stage “I look GOOOOOD!”


My mom would also like me to thank the National American Miss Staff for answering all of her random questions throughout the year, you truly make things a lot easier for her.

To all of the Princess contestants, regardless of the outcome of the pageant have lots of fun and meet lots of new friends, like I did!


Lastly, to my successor, the time truly does go by fast! take part in all that you can, take lots of pictures, and the most important thing – have lots of fun!


Princess,  miss nebraska, 60's corvette convertible, Lani Maples, Breanne Maples, National American Miss, a scam?, Miss America,

I have enjoyed representing Nebraska as your 2010 Miss Nebraska Princess,

Alyssa Taylor