CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Jayleigh Stueve has had a princess perfect year!


Oh My Gosh, what fun I have had being your National American Miss Nebraska Princess Cover Girl. Meeting all the girls and making friends from all over Nebraska was a whole lot of fun. And who could forget Coco Keys! The water…and the slides…and the water…and the splashing…and did I tell you about the water, it was awesome! Going to other state pageants as visiting royalty was cool, because I got to help hand out trophies! I also got to help with a lot of other fun things, like Relay for Life, and my school’s very own “Mini” Relay for Life. My favorite part was helping with the Luminaria. They are luminaries that honor cancer survivors. Over the summer getting to ride in parades was really cool too! Once at a parade, Charlie Jansen the Dodge County Senator asked if he could have his picture taken with me. He said the he had never met a real princess before. I even got a ribbon from 4-H for being in the parade! And I got to make my very own Face Book page, and I have lots of friends and family following me and supporting all of my projects. This spring I am leading a card drive to help make a boy fighting cancer’s wish of receiving one million get well cards come true! He is up to about 23,000 so far; we still have a long way to go! Something that I have learned is that even a little girl like me can help make a difference. And watching my sister queen, on Nickelodeon, and telling all my friends at school that I know her was great too! When I get older I want to help with her pageant. So even though my year is ending, I am so excited to be here with all of you, to watch a brand new set of amazing girls join our NA Miss Pageant family.

Being your Cover Girl, brought me lots of friends, lots of opportunities, and lots of fun! Thank you to my Mom and Dad, Lyrick and Kelsey, and all the family and friends that believe in me and encourage me to do my best always. Thank you to my sponsors, for making my dreams come true. And thank you to the NA Miss Directors and Staff for opening the door and making it all possible. To the girls, make friends and memories and have a lot of fun and remember just because we are princesses, that still doesn’t mean we can stay up late and skip cleaning our rooms…trust me!

Love Always from your 2010NA Miss NE Princess Cover Girl,

Jayleigh Kay Stueve

Highlights from my year:

I loved being in parades!


My dad was pretty excited when I got to meet Charlie Jansen!


Alyssa and I had so much fun being Princesses together and representing National American Miss!