CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Wisconsin Emma Loney says Farewell


When I was crowned last August, my life completely changed. My dream had finally come true.  I first got a letter from NAM in high school and decided to compete, never thinking I would end up here. When I was awarded the honor of representing Wisconsin at nationals this past November, I had no idea of the journey to come, and most importantly, the friendships.




I competed to the best of my ability at the time, and was in utter shock when my name was called as top 10 in the nation. I couldn’t have been more humbled and honored. 


Along with the once-in-a-lifetime experience nationals brought, I was also able to do so much in my community. I was able to volunteer with many different organizations in my community. The last event I did with my title was volunteer with the Uniquely you pageant, a pageant with people for special needs started by Haley Herbst, a fellow NAM girl.


Now for the emotional part; to my sister queens. I am so unbelievably proud of each of you. Kahlan, you are the most outgoing child I have ever met. You brighten up every room you walk into. Macy, you are such a sweetheart and have made me so proud. You put your all into everything you do and are just as goofy as you are dedicated. Lupe, you are such a beautiful girl inside and out, and I loved watching you grow throughout your reign. Brielle, you are such an amazing role model to the younger girls and I loved watching you shine on the national stage. And Lila. Where do I begin. I never thought a sister queen could become like a real sister, but here we are. I am so blessed to have shared this experience with you and become closer as the year went on. Now, I truly consider you one of my best friends and my sister for life. Here’s to a lifelong friendship that will not end when we give up our crowns. I love each of you so so much.




To each girl competing; no matter what the outcome is for you or your daughter this weekend, know that everything happens of a reason and that every time she gets on stage she is a star and should be celebrated. Judges only judge for two days, and pick one winner. A crown does not determine your value, and know that whatever happens, walk away with pride in what you accomplished here and know you have done something great.


For the last time, I am your 2016 National American Miss Wisconsin, Emma Loney.