CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Your Miss Wisconsin Jr. Pre Teen Cover Girl Kennedy Ladehoff Says Farewell



Hello Wisconsin!  I am Kennedy Ladehoff - this past year has taught me that If you dream it, you can do it.  I would like to thank  my family, and friends for supporting me along the way.  It was a fun year.  


My favorite thing was being able to donate school supplies to my local school, in a county where alot of the children don't have the supplies they need for the 1st day of school.  I also enjoyed helping out at the Food Pantry donation center.   


Thank you to my family for supporting me and teaching me to be confident and to never stop dreaming, helping and doing.
To my successor:  “Never give up and always follow your dreams – don't get discouraged.”


I wish you all the luck in the coming year – Enjoy it and have fun!” 
From your 2016 National American Miss Jr.Pre-Teen Cover Girl; Kennedy Ladehoff