CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

She's represented us not once, but twice - and continues to outdo herself at being a fantastic representative. Farewell to Illinois' Lynzi Misuraca

ynzi misuraca,  miss Illinois teen, Tony Bowls, Breanne Maples, Chicago Bulls, Miss Illinois pageant,  Autism Awareness, ACS, MDA,  MLS, Lani Maples,  Califor National American Miss,  NAM,
To be crowned a NAM Queen is a dream come true for any girl, but twice, I truly have no words to express the thrill & honor I felt being named Miss Illinois Teen last year. I’ve had so many wonderful Opportunities & Experiences during my year and will Cherish them and those who have touched my life. Volunteering for The MDA, MLS, ACS, Making Strides against Breast Cancer, Autism Awareness, Leukemia Lymphoma Association, The Miss Chicago America Pageant & of course continuing to work diligently for my own Non for Profit Organization “Lynzi‘s Locker“ kept me extremely busy and it was very humbling for me being able to volunteer countless hours for so many worthy causes that mean so much to me !

Nationals was simply AMAZING, especially turning 17 on our day in Disneyland…Breanne calling me out of the Group Photo Line to have all the girls sing Happy Birthday to me, made my Day…Thanks Bre, I Love Ya !!!! Our Day in Disney was very special as well because I got to spend the whole day with 2 of my favorite girls in the whole world, my Kansas Sisters; Kasey & Kassidy who I miss terribly !

The Final Pageant was finally here when Joy called out “Illinois” for Top 10, I couldn’t believe it !!! but then again hearing “ILLINOIS” for Top 5, I almost fainted right there on the National Stage ! Winning 3rd Runner up at Nationals in the Teen Division, was by far the most exciting, memorable moment for me & one that I will never forget ! Being asked to Model for Jonathan Kayne, The Miss Diversity Pageant, The Leukemia/Lymphoma Benefit & The Wisconsin Pageant Event was a Huge Honor for me & getting to meet Tony Bowls, Miss America 2000 Heather French, Jannero Pargo from the Chicago Bulls, Miss Chicago America; April Strong & Miss Illinois America; Erin O’Connor was so exciting!

Traveling to Indiana, Wisconsin and Missouri to help out as Visiting Royalty was the Highlight of my year. Meeting so many wonderful girls and reconnecting with some of my friends from Nationals was Amazing and working with the NAM directors and Staff was so much fun Love them all…Brooke Pope, I adore You & Breanne I'm so thrilled that you & I got to make up the New NAM Pose 2010 !!!!

To my Pageant Mama’s….Erica, Jennifer, Kelly, Janice, Joey, Cheryl, Carol, Kristyn, Gina, Leslie, Dawn & all my Special Pageant Girls…. Heather, Cat, Kaylyn, Imani, Alex, Emily, Isis, Rachel, Kasey, Kassidy, Abbie, Zena, Madi, Lacie, Emily, Morgan, Jackie, Megan, Alyssa, Bishara, Sara, & Jamie..…Sorry if I forgot any names, you know this is meant for you as well…..The words “Thank you” are not nearly enough to be said to you for your friendship, love and support this past year! I will forever be grateful that I have you all in my life & will cherish our good times together & we’ve sure had a lot of those !!!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!

To Miss Ashley & MT (My Dream Team) you helped me achieve my dream and I thank you for everything you are & for everything you do ~

MOM; There are NO WORDS !!!!! You are my everything & my Best Friend…always remember; Your Princess Loves you !!!

Daddy and Joey; always there for me, whenever and for whatever I need…I love & adore the 2 most Amazing men in my life!

To Mr. & Mrs. Maples, Breanne & the NAM Staff….Thank you for everything you do for us girls & for trusting me again with this Honor of representing your wonderful Pageant System and Illinois this past year.

It is with great sorrow and excitement at the same time that I give up my title, but this is just 1 stop on my road to success and will never forget this year and National American Miss.
Love Always ~ LYNZI