CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Miss Arizona Jr. Preteen, Gabby Arcilla


Wow what an incrediable year it has been!

I have been so blessed to have represented Arizona at nationals where I made lasting friendships and memories to last me a lifetime.

I donated my hair to locks of love, wrote letters to the troops over seas, volunteered at the Ronald McDonald house, and participate in parades with my sister queens. I was even given an award by the city for being an outstanding citizen, as well as boxing enough food at Feed My Starving Children to save 98 children for a whole year.

I want to thank my friends and family for always supporting me and my mom for her countless hours of hard work. I wouldn't be where I am today with out you and your love.

I also want to thank national American Miss for having the best pageant ever. You don't only make Queens you make families - NAMILIES.

For the last time, I am Miss Arizona 2010-2011 Jr. Pre-Teen
Gabrielle Arcilla