CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss PA Jr. Teen is having a blast throughout her year and emailed us to tell us all about it!


Victoria Deluhery, Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Teen is loving being a part of the NAM FAM as the 2011.

Recenlty she sent us a little e-mail with some of the cool things she has been up to and the fun appearances she has made with other girls that she met through NAM...

Hi NAM- Wanted to share with you some activities that I have been involved with:

1) Sierra Hack and I walked for Angel 34 which raises money for a Pediatric Cancer Unit at a local hospital. They provide the children with snow cones and other treats.


2) I went to a local Fair - Coopersburg Fair and got to meet some of the emergency response people. I was actually volunteering with the Salvation Army Foster/Adopt Program there. I was able to talk to people about their program since I my family has had foster children in our home for years.


3) Sierra Hack and I got to meet Congressman Charlie Dent at the Angel 34 Charity walk



4) I was able to meet with Rep. Freeman my state representative about my volunteer work and he recommended activities that he was fond of.