CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Illinois Jr Pre Teen Cover Girl, MaKayla Fore's Farewell


WOW!!!  This is the one word that comes to mind when I think of NAM.  I was so honored when I heard my name called to represent National American Miss for another year.  Winning back-to-back titles has been a true blessing for me.  Having held the 2012 Miss Illinois Princess Cover Girl title, and then winning the 2013 Miss Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl title was one of the greatest opportunities that a girl could have.  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  

I had so much fun this year participating in parades and I got to donate over 300 stuffed animals, books, and school supplies to my school where everything was used for our "Paw Mart" program for good behavior, kindness and helping others, and good grades.  

I was so honored to be able to donate 9 1/2 inches of my hair to "Pantene Beautiful Lengths" where they will add my hair to other donations to make wigs for those who medically need them.  There is no better reward than to know that your one act of kindness can help change another person's life in a positive way. I am already working on growing my hair back out so I can do it all over again.  


I would like to thank all my family, friends, and local businesses. Without all of you this would not have been possible.  Mom and dad, thank you for always taking me where I need to go and believing in me. You always make sure that I reach for the stars but kept both feet on the ground.  Jake and Colvin, you guys are the best big brothers a girl could have. Thanks Jake for supporting me enough to wear that tutu for family look-a-like.... It was so funny, but I am so grateful to have a brother like you!  Colvin, thanks for always carrying my stuff for me whenever I needed help.



To the new Miss Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl:
Make every moment count because it will go by way to fast.  Make lots of friends, laugh often, and always take lots of pictures. This is your time to shine. Remember to always reach for the stars but keep both feet on the ground as my mom and dad would say.  You will do great and good luck!

I am your 2013 National American Miss Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl.....

MaKayla Lynne Fore