CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Jillian Wolosek's Journey as a National Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl

 
It seems like only yesterday that I was crowned your 2014-2015 National Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl. This has been an exciting year. I have had the opportunity to be involved in several wonderful activities and events.
 My adventure began when I received the 2014 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Pre-Teen Top Model 4th runner up award.  With that title, I had the chance to go to Nationals and embark on a new and exciting path in my pageant experience. 

In getting ready for Nationals, I set my sights on achieving an Advertising title.  With a lot of hard work and many wonderful supporters, I was able to earn the title of National Cover Girl. I was also able to compete for the National All-American Jr. Pre-Teen Queen title.
At Nationals, I met so many new friends from all around the country and had opportunities to experience things only California can provide. Going to Disneyland and on the Hollywood Tour was amazing. Seeing Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, and the actual HOLLYWOOD sign in person was surreal.

Competition at Nationals was intense. Although, I didn’t bring home a National Queen’s title, I did bring home an enhanced sense of confidence and felt proud that I was able to represent our great state of Wisconsin to the best of my ability.
I want thank my family for always supporting my dreams and I want to thank NAM for giving all girls a great way to express themselves and grow to be confident young women. 

Always believe in your dreams and keep reaching for the stars!

All my best,
Jillian Wolosek