CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Nebraska State Finalists, you are WORTH IT!

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!! The Nebraska Pageant was a HUGE success and it was so wonderful to see every participant grow in confidence and skill! A few of my favorite parts of the NAM State Competition are seeing how proud the parents and supporters are as they watch their contestant grace the stage, and the new addition of our "I am Worth It!" Retreat. At every Team Ewing State Pageant this year our Mentors will host this "I am Worth It!" Retreat for each of our age divisions. Our Nebraska State Finalists were all amazing and it was so fun to get to know each and every girl! During the retreat each girl was asked to write a word that describes them on their "I am Worth It!" mirror given to them. I don't want to give away ALL of the fun things we do during this time, but I wanted to post the video featuring all of our Nebraska State Finalists, and show their inspiring smiling faces! Congratulations to all of the ladies on a job well done this past weekend. You were truly amazing, and I can't wait to see all the big things that you will accomplish!