CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Get to know your new Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen Hannah Delashmutt


NAM: What activities are you involved in?
QUEEN: Varsity Cheerleading, FBLA, and Cross Country, modeling, Miss Amazing ambassador

NAM: How would your friends describe you?
QUEEN: Funny, loud, Smiley, Happy, dedicated, involved, and Cool

NAM: What motto or quote best describes you?
QUEEN: “I’m not weird, I’m limited Edition”

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
QUEEN: You’re not ready to win, unless you are ready to Loose” Nia Sanchez

NAM: How did you prepare for the pageant?
QUEEN: I practiced walking in my heels and personal intro almost every day.  I also had to prepare myself with the right mindset to have fun and do my very best.  NAM is such a fun jam packed weekend and I wouldn’t want to ruin it by taking myself too seriously!

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
QUEEN: Sephora!!!!  I Love Make up!!!  There is nothing better than hunting for that perfect shade lipstick or new eye shadow to make me feel pretty.

NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
QUEEN: There is no doubt pageants have made me more confident in everything I do, especially public speaking.  It has taught me to try things I never thought I would.

NAM: What is your most prized possession?
QUEEN: My Family is my most prized possession.  They are irreplaceable and my biggest support system.  I can’t imagine life without them.

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
QUEEN:  High School Musical….I know every line and can sing along to every song.  I’ve probably watched it about 1,000 times. 

NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
QUEEN: My favorite TV show is Friends.  It is so funny and I can’t stop watching.  It’s a classic.

NAM: What is your favorite book?
QUEEN: “I love you Forever” because my mom and grandma always used to read it to me.  I’m pretty sure the pages are worn out. Great memories of when I was little.

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
QUEEN: My best advice is to just be you!  You don’t need to be like anyone else.  Don’t be afraid to step outside the box and try new things.

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
QUEEN: Singing.  Even though I am not a great singer I still think it would be amazing to perform in front of thousands of screaming fans.

NAM: What is your dream job?
QUEEN: My goal is to become a pediatric nurse, but it would be pretty cool to work for NAM!

NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
QUEEN: I plan to make the most of my year by using my time to volunteer at places like the down syndrome alliance, miss amazing, and the Ronald McDonald house just to name a few.  I hope to promote the program and inspire others girls to try new things.

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
QUEEN: I created my own organization called Hannah’s Heart.  This organization gives back to people in my own community and surrounding areas.  I also have a few organizations that are near and dear to my heart.  The Down Syndrome Alliance of the Midlands where I mentor kids with down syndrome and the Miss Amazing pageant.




NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
QUEEN: Industrial Tech or Shop Class.  Getting to use all the power tools to create cool projects is really exciting.  It’s not every day you get to use a band saw lol!  My favorite piece was a name plate with the word Faith on it!

NAM:  If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
QUEEN: 1. To win the National Jr Teen Title
             2.  To stop all the bullying and hate in the world
             3.  To sleep in everyday!


NAM: Who is your role model?
QUEEN: Breanne Ewing… She is soooo amazing!  Every word that comes out of her mouth makes me happy.  She is so positive and inspiring, not to mention her incredible sense of style!  She is overflowing with awesomesauce!

NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
QUEEN: I love the fact that I get to meet new lifelong friends, but I really love that NAM is not a stereotypical pageant, based on how you look, but instead on how confident you are yourself. 


NAM: How did you get started with NAM?
QUEEN: I got a letter in the mail in elementary school.  My mom who also participated in a few pageants encouraged me to try. 

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
QUEEN: Confidently Beautiful

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
QUEEN: I love to go on long runs, volunteer, hang out with my friends, EAT, and vegging out to a Netflix marathon
 



NAM: What makes your state unique?
QUEEN: In 1927, Edwin E Perkins of Hastings invented Kool-Aid!  Pretty sure that makes us the “Koolest” state in the nation!!

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured the Miss Nebraska Title?
QUEEN: Yes!!! I can’t believe this is finally happening!  It has been a dream and a goal of mine for a long time and its finally coming to life.

NAM: What would people be surprised to know about you?
QUEEN: Other than the fact that my arms and fingers are extremely double jointed, I am also the oldest child with 2 younger brothers.  I have also moved 6 times in my short 15 years.