CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

A lady should always say Thank You....on paper

Any etiquette book will teach you 2 things:
1. FKS (fork, knife, spoon) - how to properly set a basic dinner table
2. Always say thank you with a handwritten note

As a girl whose family is rooted in the south, proper etiquette were all part of the things my mom TRIED to instill me. However, anyone who knows me, knows I'm a bit of wild soul. A march to the beat of my own drum kind of gal.  Thankfully, my mom just went with it. She let me express my artistic ability and encouraged me to set dinner tables in funny positions, allowed me to drop a naughty word at the dinner table because it generated a laugh, and gave up on her attempt to teach me how to fold napkins beautifully because I was too busy with after school activities to fold a dumb napkin. Now, that I'm older I savor at the idea of hosting dinner parties and providing my quests with pintrest worthy table-scapes and proper manners. Funny how that happens.

However, the ONE thing I never strayed from is hand written Thank You notes. Not a text. Not an email. I mean pen to paper with a pretty postage stamp sent directly to your mail.

One of my favorite competitions at NAM is the Thank You note competition. I think the concept of hand writing something defeats all digital stereotypes and there is something almost nostalgic about it. But, in my opinion it is the kindest and most thoughtful way to truly say Thank You. I love seeing girl's creativity and kind words be put on paper and thank those that supported them in achieving their goals. It's the most genuine competition, in my opinion.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places to snag adorable Thank You cards, so you can be sure to put pen to paper in the most thoughtful way!

My MOST favorite: Ellie Illustrations
Ellie is a pageant girl (she's a former Miss Nebraska USA and her little sister is a NAM girl, as well). Her work is a DREAM for girls who love sending Thank You Notes. Her custom sketches really allows each girl to put her customized touch on any note. I'm literally obsessed with the custom NAM thank you notes she's created. How adorbs is this?

And, if you really want to add a special touch - here are some adorable customized gifts, as well. Ellie Illustrations is a National Sponsor for NAM and we are so lucky that she is able to partner with us to help our NAM girls say Thank You with style!



Next UpMinted
Minted provides tons of amazing options, but I'm obsessed with their options with gold foil that literally shines. They are super sleek and modern. And I love that you can pick a design and fill other stationary and paper needs (cards, letters, business cards, etc.)


Lastly: Sweet Pea Designs
These are super adorbs with monogram options and simple colors and prints.


Now, get a move on girls and start saying THANK YOU with a sweet note!

Stay Stylish!
XOXO
Breanne