CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Stay Trendy for your Next Pageant

Did you know that I graduated Cum Laude from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchanding in Los Angeles, CA? In fact, I graduated with LC from that TV show your older siblings or parents used to watch called "The Hills" (back in the early 2000, she was super popular). But, I wanted to put my fashion degree to good use and actually forecast some trends. Ironically, I started seeing these trends at #NAMnationals19 this past November. But, I always use NAM nationals as a gauge of trend setting for the upcoming year, because NAM nationals is really a WHOSE WHO of pageantry - the top competitors are competing, top pageant winners like Miss USAs are judging, top fashion designers like AshleyLauren are on location with a pop up boutique. It's literally like fashion week for pageantry. 

So, if you wanna stay trendy for your next pageant.....check out this video AND for additional photos of examples of these top trends, check out my previous blog of trends I saw at Nationals HERE!

OH...and for some great resources on where to SHOP these trends, check out my IGTV Pageant Pro series HERE

Signing off in NAMstyle!
XOXO
-Breanne