CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Abby Jerome, Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen 2011, looks back at a year she'll never forger..





Don’t cry because it’s over smile because it happened. I cant believe a year has passed since I was crowned Miss Minnesota Junior Teen. This year was full of numerous parades, volunteer opportunities, photo shoots, and open calls. I also got the opportunity to travel as guest royalty to the Wisconsin, Arizona, and Illinois pageants. It was very rewarding to spend my time donating the books and bears and playing with the children at the children’s hospital in St Paul. The highlight of my year was the national pageant. The friendships I made will last a lifetime. I also had a blast touring Hollywood and spending the day at Disney land. I will never forget the fun times or the memories I made there.
I would like to thank all the people who have got me where I am today first to some very special friends Kendra thank you for all the laughs and great memories through the years. Maddie, Chandi, and Zoe our times as visiting royalty will never be forgotten. You three are amazing and I wish the best for you girls. To my sister queens Chloe, Haley, Alyssa, and Jackie thank you for the support and the many adventures throughout the year.  You girls will always have a special place in my heart.  Ken, Lani, Breanne, Ryan, and National American Miss Staff you have helped me grow over the past eight years into who I have become today for this I am truly grateful. Lindsey and Julie thank you for all the laughs and good times. Last but not least my family Mom and Dad you have been with me every step of the way thank you for your continuous love and support. Mom, thank you for spending so many hours in the car traveling for me this year. Trent and tea I couldn’t ask for more supportive siblings, thank you for always being my #1 fans. To my grandparents thank you for always doing your best to be in the audience cheering me on. Anna over the past year we have become so close, I consider you my big sister. Thank you for preparing me to go on stage and all the wonderful times we spent together. I love you all.
In closing to the contestants remember the fun you had and the friends you made this weekend. To my successor the year will go by so fast and will be filled with so many wonderful opportunities. I wish you the best.
For the last time I am your2011-2012 Miss MN Jr. Teen Abby Jerome.