CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Ashley Whipple, Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen shares her year with us.


My year as Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-teen was incredible.  Last year, when my name was called, I couldn’t believe what I heard! My reign has truly been a great honor.
This year along with my sister queens, I met with Governor Jay Nixon.  He let me sit at his desk and pretend to be the Governor.  Now that doesn’t happen every day! 
Being in a parade was also exciting because I had fun waving at people and even noticed a friend in the crowd. Some of my volunteering activities included helping Wings of Hope, Missouri Tornado relief, raising money for Children’s Miracle Network and speaking at a 2nd grade assembly.
National’s was a highlight of my year.  Getting to make new friends from different states and staying in touch with them is awesome!  Miss Mississippi Megan Allen will be my buddy for life. Going to Hollywood and Disneyland was amazing.  I rode on tons of rides, and I even took a picture with Mickey mouse’s star!
I want to thank all of my NAM-ily for being a part of my year.  Breanne, Lani, and Ken you guys were so much support at Nationals.  Thank you for all of your encouraging words and uplifting spirit throughout the week!  Breanne, you made the rehearsals fun!
To my sister queens: Rachel, you rocked at Nationals! I’m so proud that my sister queen is also a National queen.  Sami, I’m so proud of you. You were a great representative throughout this entire year.  Faith, every time I see you, you make me smile. You really encouraged me so much at Nationals! Madison, it was enjoyable getting to see you at so many events throughout our reign. Thank you for setting up the parade; it was fun with all the bubbles! Kloey, going on the Hollywood tour with you was a blast!  You have an awesome personality. Congratulations on getting 1st runner up!
Thank you to my family for supporting and cheering me on at Nationals.  I couldn’t have done it without you!  Spencer and Charlie, I know that you guys get bored at my pageants but thank you for being good sports! And hey, you got to go to Airsoft G.I.! Katie, I have no idea where to start.  You have been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Supporting me, helping me practice and cheering me on, you are the best big sister that I could ever asked for.  Mom and Dad, thank you for helping me in my journey.  Without you guys, I would not have been made it this far!
To all the girls standing on stage, I am glad you are here and hope you walk away with great memories. To my successor, buckle up; you are in for the ride of your life!

For the last time, I am your Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen 2011-2012, Ashley Elizabeth Whipple.