CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Rebecca Dowe, Wisconsin Pre-Teen Cover Girl passes down her crown..

 This past year has been so much fun, representing NAM as the
Wisconsin Pre-Teen Cover Girl. I worked hard to earn this title, but I have to especially thank my family for helping me to reach my goal. My parents always made sure to get me where I needed to be.  I was able to make cards to send to military serving overseas through a program called Operation Write Home. Serving the homeless at The Gathering was very rewarding, and something that I plan on doing again throughout the year. Last fall, I was able to help raise money for the Honor Flight by selling Monopoly games made for Ozaukee County, where I live.

    A few more highlights from my year are meeting Miss America, Laura Kaeppeler. It was so great to see only the second Miss WI become Miss America. Also, I was able to be a big buddy for a contestant in the first Miss Amazing pageant in Wisconsin. Working with my contestant, Connie, taught me what true beauty is all about.

    Hanging out with my sister queens is something I will always
remember. Since I am an only child, it was fun to feel like I had
several sisters. In February, we met in Green Bay for a photo shoot. That was such a fun weekend! My family toured Lambeau Field after all of the photos were taken. It was cool to walk out onto the field through the tunnel, just like the players do. I'm so glad that we are going to keep in touch to follow what's going on in our lives.

    Lastly, I need to thank Lani, and Breanne Maples for offering girls the chance to reach goals, gain confidence, and make lasting friendships. I am sad to say goodbye to my Cover Girl title, but I know the experience is something I will never forget.

Keep smiling!
Rebecca Dowe
2011 WI Pre-Teen Cover Girl