CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen, Presley Kern's Farewell

From the moment I was crowned 2014 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-teen, I have been so busy making my NAMily proud, from community service to appearances and making the most of my time giving back to the community.
I had the time of my life getting to know my sister queens throughout my year. Some of the fun we had was collecting stuffed animals for the Phoenix Children's Hospital, ringing the bell for the Salvation Army and collecting food for the veterans.
I'm eternally grateful for my sister queens. Not only are they my NAMily but they are part of my family. I love them with all my heart and I hope we continue to serve the community together as NAMily.
I could not be more thankful for having this opportunity in life and being able to represent National American Miss as your
2014 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen, Presley Kern.