CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Dani Mixer

God says in the book of Jeremiah, “I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Part of God’s perfect plan for me has been to be a part of National American Miss. In 2014 I was crowned the Arizona Junior Pre-Teen Cover Girl. I cannot adequately express how amazing it has been to represent this incredible program.
To kick off my reign, I donated my school supplies to a local needy school. Even before representing the state of Arizona as NAM Cover Girl, I have always enjoyed getting out and making a difference in my community.
In October, I stepped out for Juvenile Diabetes. I have been participating in JDRF of Southern Arizona since before I could walk. However, this was the first time that I got to raise awareness and dollars with a sash and crown!
Another one of my passions is the relationship between college and kids. I am an avid participant in many events at the University of Arizona in Tucson. In August I was honored as the winner of the University of Arizona’s kids club naming contest. Arizona Kidcats is now the name of the official junior athletics club for the UofA.
In January, I was chosen as a Junior Reporter for campus athletics. Because of these honors, I have gone to countless athletic events and met the cheerleaders, mascots, and baseball players. The biggest thrill has been to do all of these things while representing National American Miss!
One of my favorite parts of this year was riding on my very own float in the Tucson Parade of Lights. I loved hearing little girls get excited about seeing a real “princess”. That was so fun! However, my most memorable times this year were at the open calls & pageant preps helping girls prepare for this years’ pageant weekend.
It is hard to believe that this year it winding to a close. I have to say thank you to all of my friends, family and sponsors. I would not have the joy of participating in NAM if it weren’t for you. To future contestants I would have to say, realize how blessed you are to get to do what you love. Whether you earn a crown and a banner this year or not, you are incredible creations that have the potential to do great things.

I hope that this isn’t goodbye, but instead, see you later.

Until next time, your 2014 Miss Arizona Junior Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Dani Mixer.