CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Arizona Jr. Teen, Nicole Carney's Farewell

Looking back one year ago, it's hard to believe I am where I am! Right after I won the Miss Arizona Jr. Teen title, I met all of my new sister queens, and I could already tell that this was going to be such a memorable year.
To start off, we had a group meeting and got to know each other, and talked about appearances that we all wanted to do. My sister queens and I volunteered at Feed My Starving Children a bunch of times throughout our year and attended countless parades. We made a few appearances at Makutu's Island, held food drives for our troops, attended many walks, and spent so much time together! Before nationals, all of us got together and practiced as a group for nationals.
We were all beyond excited to go to Hollywood, California to compete for the NATIONAL title! We were even more excited when our own sister queen won nationals!! Words can't describe how proud I am of Danielle for winning. She has become my best friend and I wouldn't trade her for the world! I have become so close with each one of my sister queens, outside of the system. Lizzy, Dani, and I go out to lunch, have sleepovers, and go shopping very frequently. I've babysat Alena and Presley, and we even went to Katie's dance recital! I am so blessed to have such an amazing group of best friends!
I have so many people to thank for making this year possible, but I'll just start off with thanking my parents. They have been my biggest supporters from day 1 and I could never ask for better role models! My mom has driven me to countless appearances without complaining, no matter how far they were. She is my partner in crime!
To all of the girls competing this year, CONGRATULATIONS! You made it as a state finalist! I am so proud of you. I attended many Open Calls and met a bunch of girls and I couldn't ask for a better group of Jr. Teens! We are going to have such a great time pageant weekend. There is no need to be nervous! I am a very silly person, so if I see someone left out or nervous, you better believe I will come up to you and make you laugh! I know everyone says this, but be confident! Be YOU! There is no one else like you in the world, so let your inner beauty shine so the judges can see the real YOU! I remember when I competed my first time as a Pre Teen. I had never done a pageant before and I was so nervous. But as soon as I hit the stage something hit me and I was working it! I let my inner beauty shine and the judges saw because I placed First Runner Up In my very first pageant!! I even went back the next year and won. National American Miss is an amazing system and I owe them for all of my confidence. After competing a few times, I am proud to say I have established great public speaking and communication skills! I can't believe my year is almost up, but I have such amazing memories that will stick with me forever. Thank you so much and best of luck to everybody!
2014 Arizona Jr. Teen, Nicole Carney