CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Pennsylvania PAGEANT results...well sort of

OK - so I literally jumped onto a plane right after the PA pageant to head to the AZ pageant(talk about a change of weather - its 116 here!) and I havent had a chance to get pictures of the new PA winners from the photographer! HOWEVER, I did snag a quick pic of the NEW PA TEEN queen, and her court, with the judges on my iphone before I left....
BUT HERE ARE THE REULTS(pics to be posted later- sorry)

PRINCESS: COURTNEY BEARER
JR. PRETEEN: CHANDLER SWIFT( yes, TAYLOR SWIFT is her cousin!!!!)
PRETEEN: DEVYN GOLDSTEIN
JR. TEEN: JULIA BELACHESKIE
TEEN: ASHLEY SCHMIDER(pictured below with her court!)