CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Allison Higgins, Missouri Jr. Preteen Cover Girl bids a fond farewell!

I can't believe one year ago on this very stage I was crowned your Jr.Pre Teen Cover Girl. It has been an honor representing the state of Missouri.

During my year I've had many opportunities, such as; participating in parades, meeting some of our local State Representatives with my sister queens, donating the books and bears to Shriners Hospital and Families of Kids With Cancer, traveling to other state pageants, and I even got to meet some of the St.Louis Rams!


My first visiting royalty pageant was Illinois where I met alot of new friends and met up with some old friends. Then we traveled to Iowa to see my close friend Merrill give up her crown. Merrill we will always be sister queens.


One thing you will do this weekend is make lots of friends, but what I didn't realize 4 years ago on pageant weekend was that I was going to meet my best friend Kaitlyn. We have so much fun together swimming, sleepovers, and making smores late at night. Kaitlyn your the best!


I would like to thank my sister queens for an amazing year we had together. Thanks to the entire NAM staff, I appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Breanne Maples, thanks for always being there with a smile and making all of us laugh, and oh yeah I LOOK GOOD! A special thanks to mama Sears for always being there to help, too.


To my family and friends I love you and thanks for all your support. The biggest thanks goes to my mom, dad, and brother for always taking me where I need to go and paying for it, and supporting me in my dreams. Thanks to Lindsay my pageant helper I love you all.

To all the contestants here this weekend have fun and take in every moment because it will go by fast. Always remember a dream is as big as you dream it!


For the last time this is your 2009 Missouri Jr.Pre Teen Cover Girl,

Allison Higgins