CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

She placed 1st runner up at nationals and made minnesota proud this year, but now its time to say farewell to Morgan Clarkson.


We would never have been given the power to dream, without the strength to pursue them.

It's hard to believe that my dream has come to an end.

One year ago I was shocked, honored and blessed to be crowned the Junior Teen queen for Minnesota. So many amazing girls competed, and each one grew so much, just because of the values that National American Miss stands for.

Even though winning the title was an honor, the most cherished part of pageant weekend was having my support team there (my aunt and cousin Joshua, who doesn't enjoy the pageant scene cheering me on, right next to my best friend, who was fighting Ewing's Sarcoma.)

This was such a busy year. Just to quickly mention a few, I won a national modeling contest and flew to NYC for the first time, was on the cover of a magazine, landed a lead in my schools musical and even got to shoot in Indiana for ads for Ashley Rene's. I started preparing right away for nationals, and I cannot thank my brother, Cameron, enough for letting my mom miss his last football game, in the state championship when they won it all. It was so much fun curling my hair for introductions and watching the game live online at the same time.

Having attended Nationals for the past three years, I had a new attitude this time, and I was so prepared. I proudly placed 2nd runner up in the optional actress competition, won miss spirit and was first runner up to the National Junior Teen title! This experience blew my mind, I was beyond grateful and continue to tear up at how much I have grown as a competitor, and a person.

I have grown more this year, than I have in the past 16 years of my life. I learned how to accept things graciously, I learned to value people for who they are, and I learned how one person can affect you so much. On May 15th, I lost my best friend, Maryah Tift, to cancer. Nothing can prepare you for that. NAM, and the friends I've made through the organization were so great to me, and I could never thank them enough. It is rare to have an amazing group of people to fall back on when you need it.

I would like to personally thank the Maples, for being the best directors' a girl could ask for. Your continued support and hugs for the past six years are amazing. To Miss Kelly Maples, thank you for being the first one to welcome me into the NAM FAM and never letting me feel left out of it. Miss Breezy Bre Maples, thanks for the laughs and peptalks. To Momma Ash, Joshiee and Mia, you are truly the pageant dream team, no girl would ever want to be without such an amazing team. To the Freitags, the Misuracas and the Fosco's, the Willis', Barnes',the Merriweather's, the Kassner's, the Sauer's, and Knowles' family - you have been amazing extended families and your daughters hold extremely special places in my heart. To my sister queens, I have shared so many laughs, tears and memories with you all.

My family has been incredible this year, througout all of the hospitiliazations, trips to Indiana, and Thanksgivings' I have missed, you're an unbeatable team with an unstoppable dream, I love you all. To my mom, no matter the cost, nothing compares to your love and support that costs not a penny. I love you so much. And finally, Maryah, my best friend - without you, this year would have had no purpose, this and everything that is to follow is for you. I miss you more than words could say, and I know that you are with me. I luhh you <3 class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1282413117_3" style="color: rgb(54, 99, 136); border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-width: 2px; border-bottom-color: rgb(54, 99, 136); cursor: pointer; ">13:13

For the last time, I am your 2009-2010 National American Miss Minnesota Junior Teen, Morgan Clarkson

I was so proud to represent Minnesota at the National Pageant and place 1st Runner up!
National American Miss,  Lani Maples,  Ewings Sarcoma, Breanne Maples,
I LOVE YOU MARYAH!
National American Miss,  Lani Maples,  Ewings Sarcoma, Breanne Maples,
Me and the best mom is the whole world!
National American Miss,  Lani Maples,  Ewings Sarcoma, Breanne Maples,
Could not have done it without the dream team! Thanks Ashley!!
National American Miss,  Lani Maples,  Ewings Sarcoma, Breanne Maples,
A moment that has defined me as young women and one I will always cherish!
National American Miss,  Lani Maples,  Ewings Sarcoma, Breanne Maples,