CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Iowa Pageant Testimonials.....

I thought I would share with you some of the wonderful testimonials we received after the Iowa pageant. Our email box was flooded with praises and kind comments, here are just a few...

I wanted to let NAM know about our experience at the Iowa State National American Miss Pageant that took place this past weekend. Our daughter competed in the Princess division and this was our first year and have never experienced anything like this before. WONDERFUL!!!! It was a truly amazing experience for her. We had so much fun!!!!! The staff is amazing...amazing!!!! Breanne is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met and my daughter loved her! She is a hoot!!! Jenny Jones 2011 Miss Iowa teen was one of the sweetest young ladies you could ever ask for and again my daughter loved her! There are so many I can't name them all. Though my daughter did not place, this was an awesome experience and she looks forward to doing it again next year. Congrats to the 2012 Iowa Princess Division Queen Becca Mitchell...super sweet girl! Thank you NAM for a wonderful weekend!!!!! We truly met so many wonderful and caring people!!!! 


Thank you so very much for such a tremendous experience!!!


Danielle Arnold

___________________________________________________________________________


I know I called and asked a lot of questions and had  a few freak out moments during pageant preliminaries but I wanted to thank you for hanging in there with me.  I am sure you get a few moms that spaz out some when it comes to their daughter's first pageant.  I was concerned about the monetary commitment and the production of the ordeal.  I went into this pageant very cautious as this was my, and my daughters', very first pageant experience aside from watching toddlers and tiaras. 

 I wanted to let you know that it was worth every penny!  

They did not place, they did not even make semifinals but my 15 year old has a new found confidence and a notebook page of new friend's contact information.  She is jazzed to be able to do this again next year. She is already brain storming for ideas of who she can get to sponsor her.   She is wanting to go into fashion design in college and has even talked to us already about helping her purchase fabric so she can make and design her own dress, something to set her apart.  She had friends make semifinals and even went to school with the new Jr. Teen Miss Iowa.  Her spirits are so high right now that I don't think she will be coming down for quite some time.

My 5 year old was very upset that she did not win the big trophy and we learned this year that naps are a must rather than go go go the whole time.  But when she woke this morning after leaving the pageant, after the positive praise in the car on the ride home...she woke up and insisted she needed to polish her trophy before going to daycare.  She is so proud of what she accomplished and that she had new friends.  She as well is talking about doing this again next year.

And as for me, a former pageant skeptic, I am also very excited to be attending next year with my girls. 

You have a great program, a great staff, and created a great experience!  I will say my husband was disappointed that he did not come home with a crown or sash but he even said he will have to up his game next year.

I feel that it is very important to tell someone when you are pleased with your interaction with them...I am very pleased to say, that while I have not physically met you, that I know you.  Thank you for the opportunity to make wonderful memories with my family.  I look forward to meeting you in the future.

Molly deRiso
__________________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to say WOW!  Now that I have seen the work (and probably just a small part of it) from the other side and how much it takes to put the pageant on and make it run so smoothly, I can only say how impressed I am with the coordination and the energy that that you put into this effort.

Thank you for letting us be a part of this.  I enjoyed the opportunity to meet and get to know so many of the girls and their parents.

Thank you.

Marketa Oliver



_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Breanne & Staff-


As you may know, our move to Iowa was brought on by me trying to "re-group" after several changes and the loss of Merill's father. We "stumbled" upon NAM, and it has been a blessing. We found something we loved to do together as mother and daughter. She made friends and so did I. It's clear what this system does for the girls, but I hope to remind you that you help "lift" the parents, as well. In my case, this experience reminded me to set a good example, to be organized, and to have fun with the girls and parents involved. 


THANK YOU!!
Shawn Diddy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________