CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Questions about NAM?? Our Participants answer!


Sooo...I was browsing YouTube today and came across this video!! It is sooo adorable!! These 2 sisters, who have participated in the NAM pageant for the past few years have taken it upon themselves to create this little informational video about NAM, how to get sponsors, and even our Optional Advertising Program. The video is put  together really well for being home-made and these girls are a HOOT!!! While these girls don't compete in one of the state pageants I direct and I don't know them - they  embody what a NAM girl is!! I better watch out, because it looks like these 2 driven NAM girls are after my job.....check out the video and hey - it may even answer some of the questions you have about NAM!?