CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen 2011, Amber Cocran reflects on her year

Wow what an extraordinary year I have had. I wish it could last forever!

Representing Arizona and National American Miss as the 2011 - 2012 Miss Arizona Jr Pre Teen Queen has been a true honor an a blessing. 



It feels like only yesterday that I was crowned. I will never forget last year, winning Actress, Casual Wear and Top Model. 
Then standing there wishing, hoping and praying for my name to be called as Queen. What an amazing feeling it was when it finally happened, my dream came true. From the moment I was crowned I knew the year of my reign would be a great adventure. Being Queen means a year of service but it also has meant having the time of my life. 


This year I spent many hours collecting food for United Food Bank. I worked with the Salvation Army stuffing Hummers with toys for less fortunate children and I also volunteered at Feed My Starving Children. Volunteering has helped me realize how very fortunate I am and has helped me grow in a very giving and humble young lady. I have had so much fun getting to know my Sister Queens and spending time together. We had a blast walking for charity, riding in several parades, going to the state fair and the pumpkin festival. Oh! and our New Years Eve sleepover was totally rockin'! 


Nationals was so exciting, what an unbelievable week. I got to spend time with so many of the friends that I have made through NAM. I was so proud to be named the 3rd runner up for the National Top Model Title. I also came home with trophies for scrapbook, thank you note, art contest and a SPIRIT STICK! 


To the NAM staff and the Maples family, thank you for making all of this possible.To my Sister Queens - Nicole, Lexe, Chandi, Raina and Athena you arebeautiful and amazing. I am truly blessed to know you, I LOVE YOU ALL! To Joanna, Sarah, and the Burdick and Donati families - thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support. I will love you all FOREVER! Last but not least to my family - I love you all so much and truly appreciate everything you do to help make my dreams come true.


To Grandma and Grandpa thank you for all your love and support. Grandma, thank you for all of your countless hours and hard work altering my gowns and clothes. I love you sooooo much! Because of you I can definitely say, I LOOK GOOD! To Dana and Sami your the best friends (sisters) I could have -  I love you! Bradley, your the best little brother ever. Thank you for all of your love and support. I love you! To Mom and Dad, thank you for all of your love, support and encouragement. Thank you for always being by my side and working so hard to make my dreams possible. You are the best family a girl or QUEEN could ask for. 

Finally to my successor -be yourself, have fun, remember to smile, and just BREATHE! Cherish and enjoy everyday of your reign, because these precious moments will beover before you know it.  

Love ALWAYS AND FOREVER - AMBER NICOLE COCHRAN
- Your National American Miss 2011 - 2012 Miss Arizona Jr Pre Teen Queen