CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Meet The 2013-2014 National All-American Miss Jr.PreTeen Makenzie Scroggs!






Tiffany: How did you get involved in National American Miss?
Makenzie: A very good friend of mine had already competed at the NAM Louisiana State pageant, I saw how much fun she had and I wanted to give it a try.  So, I entered the Princess pageant and my memories began.
Tiffany:How did you prepare for the National Pageant?
Makenzie: My younger sister and I practiced, practiced, practiced and practiced.  We even played NAM so we could practice.  I would say my intro every day and practice my formal wear walk.  I would make my mom and anyone else that would help me, ask me interview questions.
Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Makenzie: Never give up, follow your heart, and have fun!
Tiffany: What quote, motto, or scripture best describes you?
Makenzie: Dancing with your feet is one thing, but dancing with your heart is another.
Tiffany: What are your plans for the future?
Makenzie: Since I was five, I wanted to open my own dance studio, Moves by Makenzie. Now, I want to attend LSU (Louisiana State University) major in business and be a LSU Golden Girl (dance line).  Then open my studio.


First walk as the new National All-American Miss Jr. PreTeen!
Tiffany: What activities are you involved in?
Makenzie: I am involved in competitive Dance, acting, and modeling.
Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun?
Makenzie: Dance (Tap, Ballet, Jazz, and Technique), drawing, painting, and I love to go camping with my family.
Tiffany: What is one item you can’t live without?
Makenzie: My jazz shoes, without them that means I am not dancing. That would be a tragedy!!!!
Tiffany: Who is your role model?
Makenzie: My Nana! When she had cancer she never gave up, even in the end.  I want to never give up and be like her.
Tiffany: What is your favorite TV show?
Makenzie: Good Luck Charlie on Disney.


Having fun at the NAM National Pageant! Beach Time! 
Tiffany:  What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
Makenzie: I was learning how to knee board and when I fell off the board I didn’t know to let go of the rope! Oops!
Tiffany: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Makenzie: I would wish there was no more CANCER, every kid would have a home and food, and to open my own dance studio.
Tiffany: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Makenzie: I would go to Paris, France! My great great grandparents were form France and I would love to see different places there and learn the language!
Tiffany: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
Makenzie: A NAM girl is someone who is confident, honest, and positive, caring, smart and a great role model.
Tiffany: If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things could you not live without?
Makenzie: If I was stranded on an island I would have to have a phone to call home or 911 with, food, because I love to eat, and my toothbrush, I hate dirty teeth!


Having fun with my little sister! She is Miss Louisiana Princess 2013!
Tiffany:What is your most prized possession?
Makenzie: My picture of my Nana, I miss her so much!  Also her rosary, I know how much she believed in the power of prayer from the rosary.
Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Makenzie: My friends would say I am sweet, smart, dedicated, and the shortest in my class.  Oh, the also would say I am a crazy about dance.
Tiffany:How are you making a difference in your community?
Makenzie: I donate my time to several organizations, like local nursing homes, the local autism network, but my passion is helping with the local Relay for Life! I want to find a cure for CANCER!
Tiffany: If you could go back in time and be at any historical event what would it be?
Makenzie:I would go back to see when JFK was president.
       Tiffany: If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be?
Makenzie: I would go back to meet George Washington, the First President. 


Making life long friends is what NAM is all about!
 Tiffany: If you could be famous for something, what would you want to be famous for?
Makenzie: I would be famous for my dancing, my dance studio and my dance students.
      Tiffany: What is your favorite book? and why?
Makenzie: The Little Princess is my favorite book. It makes me laugh and cry every time I would read it,
Tiffany: Where is your favorite place to shop?
Makenzie: I love Dillard’s and small unique boutiques.
Tiffany: Who is the most influential person in the world now?
Makenzie: Pope Francis, he ROCKS!
    Tiffany: Who or what inspires you most?
Makenzie: My dance teacher, Mrs. Stephanie, inspires me the most.


NAM National Queens at the national pageant!
Tiffany: What have you learned about yourself since competing in pageants?
Makenzie: That with hard work and determination, dreams are possible.  Also, I am my biggest competitor!
Tiffany: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
Makenzie: I would tell them to always be yourself, have fun, and make new friends.  They should also need to have confidence and believe in yourself.
 Tiffany: What things do you hope to accomplish during your year of service?
Makenzie: I want to travel to as many places I can, meet new people and make tons of friends.  I just want to enjoy every moment, because I know time flies when you are having fun!
Tiffany: What would you like to be doing 10 years from now?
Makenzie: Wow, I will be 20!!  I see myself as a member of LSU’s Golden Girls cheering    for my Fighting Tigers.  Working hard on my business degree and competing for Miss America.
Tiffany: If someone could live your life for a week, what would they find most interesting?     
Makenzie:That dance is not my passion, it is my obsession!  
Tiffany: What is the best compliment you have ever received? 
Makenzie:That I have a big heart and that I am truly honest.


Dance Time!


Having fun during rehearsals at nationals!


The 2013-2014 National All-American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen!