CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

NAM Nationals starts with a bang!

I woke up this morning with my FaceBook news feed FLOODED with NAM Nationals pictures, and it's only day 2! It is so wonderful that all of theses amazing Princess and Jr. Pre-Teen representatives are sharing the fun with us. Although I enjoyed seeing all of the photos my absolute favorite pictures so far are from the NAM 70s Party. Holy smokes! It just puts a huge smile on my face to see all of these cuties having the time of their lives! I have collected some of the greatest photos to make sure you didn't miss any of the excitement.

The Princesses have their day at Disneyland today so you KNOW there will be cuteness overload coming! The Jr. Pre-Teens get right to work with Optional Contests, Rehearsals and the Actress Workshop today AND the Pre-Teens arrive today!!! Keep checking back for updates and photos to share the fun! #NamTeamEwing