CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Wisconsin Jr. Pre-Teen, Lupe Begovatz's Farewell

Can you believe that it’s been almost a year since I was crowned? So much has changed in that time, like my name! I was crowned as Lupe Pena-Nigh, but I will be giving my title up as Lupe Begovatz, because in December 2014 I was adopted by my then foster family (now my forever family)! This has been such a great year as a NAM Queen!
Since winning my title in August, I have gotten to do so many great events. Some of my favorites include working with the Special Olympics, Run from the Cops with PADA (People against Domestic Abuse), and the Color me Great run with the Big Brother, Big Sister Organization.
Getting to go to Nationals was a dream come true. There I met my new best friend, Tatum Pearlman! I was so happy when she won the national title! We’ve even gotten to meet up together after nationals. I am so honored to be able to say that I won the title of National Jr. Preteen Spokesmodel with my speech, “I am”.
During my reign as the 2014 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Preteen, I used my title to further my work with my charity HUGS, Helping underprivileged girls succeed, by donating games and books to local schools, collecting stuffed animals for my local Fire Department, sending hats, headbands, bows, tutus and more to the Children’s Hospital in Madison and Milwaukee. This year I also got to meet the Wisconsin Governor, Scott Walker and his wife, Tonette, at the Annual Easter Egg hunt at the Governor’s Mansion with my family.
I would like to send a HUGE hug out to all the amazing people who made this possible. Breanne and Ryan Ewing and of course the whole NAM staff for such a great pageant for girls. Jefferson County Human Services for helping fundraise my journey and find me a perfect home. Last but not least, my Mom and Dad for their never ending love and support for me and my siblings, Heidi (my personal secretary, event planner and everything else!) , Jacob for handling all the glitter in the house and Jeffery, Amanda and both of their families for always being there for me.

Sending lot of love, joy and sparkle your way, I am your 2014 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Preteen Lupe Marie Begovatz. XOXOXO