CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Wisconsin Jr. Teen Cover Girl, Alexandria Uszler's Farewell

Over the course of my reign as the 2014 Miss Wisconsin Jr.Teen Cover Girl, I had so many great opportunities to do so many great things. Only weeks after I received my crown, I got to volunteer at a festival called Wag Fest that supports my local humane society. I helped raise tons of money and got to meet so many great people!
Next, I got to go all the way out to Anaheim, California with my family to compete for the National All-American Miss Jr. Teen title! And while I didn’t win that, I did become a National Cover Model!
That week was by far the most incredible week of my life. I got to meet some amazing people and spend time at all of Disney parks with them and my family.
Within days of getting home, I got to be apart of my hometown's annual Christmas Parade! It might have been freezing outside but it was worth it.
As my reign was coming to end, I got to travel to different state pageants and meet so many incredible and inspiring girls along with making friendships and memories that I know will last a lifetime!
This past year has been amazing and I am so thankful to my family and friends for supporting me. For the last time, I am, your 2014 Miss Wisconsin Jr.Teen Cover Girl,
Alexandria Uszler!