CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen, Nicole Harrington's Farewell

Hearing my name called as the 2015 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen was a dream come true. My journey with NAM has changed my life! I have gained life long skills and have truly grown as a person.
After I was crowned my reign immediately began by donating the books and school supplies donated by the contestants to Bernie’s Book Bank and Roosevelt Elementary School. The love that I felt from them after my donations was remarkable.
Representing Wisconsin at Nationals was a blast. I had so much fun with my sister queens and all the other state representatives. I am so happy that I now have a friend in every state! Not only did I have a spectacular time at Nationals but I also walked away with a spirit stick and the Overall Spirit Award for the Jr. Teen Division.
Throughout my reign I strived to dedicate my year to community service. I had the opportunity to volunteer for more than 15 organizations including packing food for Feed My Starving Children, speaking about my anti bullying organization, helping out at the blacklight run, riding in parades, walking the runway to raise awareness for the American Heart Association, emceeing the Uniquely You pageant and so many more. 
This year wouldn’t have been possible without the help of so many people! To my family, thank you for being my number one supporters in everything I do, you guys are the best cheerleaders ever! To my sister queens BrandyLyn, Alexandria, Jillian, Ella, Tiernee, Shelby, Paige, and Jade you ladies are so spectacular. I can’t imagine spending this year with anyone else. You guys are all so unique and talented in your own ways and I am so glad to have gained all of you as great friends this year! Queens together sisters forever and I love you all.
To the NAM Team Ewing Staff, especially Breanne and Ryan, you guys are the best state directors I could have ever asked for. You are such fantastic role models and so fun to be around. I can’t thank you enough for being so amazing throughout this whole year. To my successor, cherish every moment and make the most of your reign. It truly goes by within the blink of an eye.
This may be my last week as the reigning queen but I will always be a part of the NAMily and keep it close to my heart. So, for the last time I am your 2015 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen,
Nicole Harrington