CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Wisconsin Princess, Ella Wallenfang's Farewell

I don’t even know where to begin with this amazing journey that I have been on!! After I was crowned your 2015 Miss Wisconsin Princess my first duty was to donate the school supplies that all of the amazing NAM girls donated pageant weekend. I decided to bring the supplies to local schools in my area for them to give to kids in need. I also donated some of the supplies to our local homeless shelter. I then collected books and coloring books from family and friends and took those along with the books collected pageant weekend down to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and the Ronald McDonald House.
Next I could not wait to start making appearances in my community. I was honored to help with Colton’s Water Balloon Fight, an annual event held in honor of Colton, a little boy who lost his life to childhood cancer. This event helps to raise money for Wisconsin families dealing with childhood cancer. I was also able to help with the Fox Cities Marathon Kids Fun Run as well as make appearances at Octoberfest and my community's homecoming parade. I also enjoyed volunteering with Homeless Connections and ringing the bell for The Salvation Army.
Then came nationals in California I was so excited to see my friends well as all of my Wisconsin sister queens. I had so much fun and made so many amazing friends and memories during our week there. The best part of all was coming home with my National American Miss Princess title!!!!!
First I would like to thank Steve and Kathleen for creating this amazing program for girls to gain confidence and to be comfortable being themselves. I would like to thank Breanne, Ryan and the rest of the NAM staff for all of your hard work and dedication to this program.
My sister queens I love you all and had so much fun getting to know you. Cherokee and Jordan thank you for introducing me to NAM, working so hard with me to prepare and most of all for believing in me!! Thank you Kenna for letting me borrow your lucky earrings and for being a great role model to look up too. Grammy and Isaac thank you for being there to cheer me on at state and at nationals. Last I would like to thank Mom, Dad, Nora and Allie for being there every step of the way. Finally, to my successor, enjoy every moment it will go by faster than you can imagine. You are in for an amazing journey.
Your 2015 Miss Wisconsin Princess and
2015-16 National American Miss Princess,
Ella Wallenfang