CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Get to know your Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen Cover Girl Grace Veik



NAM: What activities are you involved in?
QUEEN: I am involved in volleyball, basketball, girl scouts, animal rescue and different community projects.


NAM: How would your friends describe you?
QUEEN: They would say I am a fun and loyal friend.

NAM: What motto or quote best describes you?
QUEEN: Try and try again.

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
QUEEN: Do your best and have fun.

 
NAM: How did you prepare for the pageant?
QUEEN: Practice, practice, practice!

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
QUEEN: Justice.

NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
QUEEN: Participating in NAM has helped me become more confident.

NAM: What is your most prized possession?
QUEEN: My little naughty Chihuahua puppy "Angel".

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
QUEEN: Blindside

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
QUEEN: Try your best and always SMILE!


NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
QUEEN: Helping others.

NAM: What is your dream job?
QUEEN: A Runway model.

NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
QUEEN: To tell girls how fun and what a good experience NAM is!

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
QUEEN: I work with Mercy Meals, Orphan Grain Train, and different animal rescue projects.

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
QUEEN: Music/choir.

NAM: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
QUEEN: To become the next NAM Pre-Teen Queen, to end the suffering of people and animals, and have a million cupcakes in front of me to eat!!!!!

NAM: Who is your role model?
QUEEN: Taylor Swift

NAM: How did you get started with NAM?
QUEEN: A recommendation was mailed to me.

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
QUEEN: A girl with confidence.

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
QUEEN: I like to camp, be on my trampoline, and spend time with my animals.

NAM: What makes your state unique?
QUEEN: The small, friendly communities.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured the Miss Nebraska Title?
QUEEN: Can't wait to go to appearances.

NAM: What would people be surprised to know about you?
QUEEN: I was born in San Diego and I'm the only girl in my class of 3!