CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Evelyn Kraklow, The 2012-2013 National American Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen Queen, shares Memories from her year



Walt Disney once said:  “If you can dream it, you can do it…Last August, one of my dreams did come true when I was crowned the 2012 National American Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen Queen!  My journey with NAM has given me confidence, poise and polish.  Whether I am performing a piano solo, speaking to children about my platform on dental health or meeting new people in daily encounters, I feel self-assured and prepared. 

Enjoying some bonding time with new friends from surrounding states.

I began my reign with a trip to the Ronald McDonald House where I donated over 200 books and stuffed animals.  Two days later, I was on my way to the Illinois state pageant where I met sister queens and the newly crowned Illinois royalty.  Lending a hand as visiting royalty was a terrific experience!  In September and October, I participated in various fundraisers for the Children’s Miracle Network, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and my church.  Raising awareness and money for these organizations will continue after my NAM crown has been put on my shelf. 

Walking the red carpet at Nationals with my brother and sister.

In November, my entire family joined me at the national pageant where I represented Wisconsin for the national title.  Though I didn’t receive a crown, I did make new friends and created memories that I will cherish forever. 



The remainder of my reign has been spent making visiting royalty trips to Missouri and Minnesota, participating in the IHOP National Pancake Day raising money forChildren’s Hospitals, and volunteering at The Agape Center feeding the underprivileged.  I also spoke to various grade schools in my area promoting good dental health with my platform, “Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives”…a power point presentation I developed that is presented to 3rd and 5th graders teaching them the importance of their teeth and how healthy teeth help contribute to a healthy body. 

I want to thank the entire NAM staff for the warmth and love they deliver to each and every contestant.  From Cheryl and the ladies in the boutique, to Ryan and the tech crew, to all of the choreographers and support staff and  to Lani and Breanne who never fail to deliver a thoughtful suggestion, a beautiful smile and words of confidence that inspire each young lady in this wonderful program, I thank you!  To my parents, I love you.  You never fail to support me and have always pushed me to be the best I can be.  Mom, thank you for being the Type B personality to help keep Type A Dad balanced and in check.

Had a blast with two of the National American Miss staff members (Molly and Ashley), at the Illinois Pageant!

Finally, to the future pre-teen contestants, only one of you will wear the crown.  However, each of you is a winner.  I know that sounds like a cliche, but the confidence you will attain and the lifelong friends you will make are going to be so valuable to you for the rest of your life.  I will finish with another Walt Disney quote:  “laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever”. Ladies, dream big and enjoy the ride! 


With love,



Evelyn Paige Kraklow
Your 2012 National American Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen Queen