CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

The 2012 National American Miss Illinois Junior Pre-Teen Cover Girl Gives Thanks for a Great Year


Last August, I was blessed to win this beautiful crown and carry the title of the 2012 National American Miss Illinois Junior Pre-teen Cover Girl. Even up until this moment, the nervousness, excitement, and overwhelming happiness that I felt during that night is still fresh in my memory. It has indeed been a very remarkable experience for me, one that I will forever treasure in my heart. This past year, I not only won the title of Miss Illinois Junior Pre-teen Cover Girl, but I have also gained many new friends.


 I attended many events this year. My fondest memory was helping out with the "Go-Green" Initiative at my school. I also co-authored a children's book with my mother. I am thankful to the people who have become a part of my journey as the Miss Illinois Junior Pre-teen Cover Girl 2012.

Many thanks go out to my grandparents, aunts, uncles and my little sister for all of their hard work and financial support throughout the year. A Special Thank you to my Mom and Dad, (I saved the best for last!)  Dad, thanks for keeping your thoughts to yourself when you didn’t always understand it all J. I think now you understand what the National American Miss program is about, as you can see the person I’ve grown to become this year. Thank you mom for always reminding me to be myself.

Now that this incredible journey is coming to an end, one lucky girl will get to open her own chapter as my successor. To the new Miss Illinois Junior Pre-Teen Cover Girl 2013, please remember that holding this title and representing our state is a privilege. It’s YOUR year so remember to have fun and of course you will make some amazing memories. Thanks again to everyone who helped make this year so wonderful, I have a feeling this journey has been only a stepping stone for bigger things to come in my future!





Your 2012-2013 National American Miss Illinois Junior Pre-Teen Cover Girl,

Keya Mookencherry