CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Tiffany Brown, the National American Miss Missouri Pre-teen Reflects on a Year to Remember



That night, when I heard my name called to be in the top 20, I was so excited, but I was holding my breath and waiting, and then, they called my name!  I couldn’t believe it.  I was so excited and felt so blessed because I knew my life would change forever.

I couldn’t wait to get out and volunteer in my community.  One of the first places I volunteered was at a charter school in downtown Kansas City.  The kids at the school were soooo excited that someone with a crown and banner came to their school to spend time reading to them, giving them treats, and talking with them about the importance of being able to read and also to stay in school.  When the teachers introduced me as “Princess Tiffany,” one of the little girls asked if I came from the Enchanted Forest!  It was priceless and such a blessing to have spent time with them. 



During my reign, I also had the opportunity to volunteer at an American Girl Fashion Show and I also got together with my sister queens and volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House in Kansas City.  As you can see from the picture, we had a great time!


Going to Nationals was such a blast!  From the themed rehearsals, to the tour on the streets of Hollywood, to the day in Disneyland was non-stop fun.  Getting to make friends with all of the Pre-Teens from around the country was truly an amazing experience! There were so many great girls and I have made some friendships that I know will last a lifetime! 


Being a NAM queen is not just about competition as you can see in this letter, but I felt truly blessed for winning the National Casual Modeling title and getting the highest score for the Formal Wear competition.


I could not have made this journey without my mom who spent countless hours in our driveway working with me on my formal wear walk and my casual wear routines, and the time she spent having me rehearse my personal introduction and spokesmodel speeches. I’d like to thank my dad for being a great pageant dad.  He was the best dress carrier, the best dinner getter, the best driver, etc.

I’d also like to thank the Lani and Bre Maples for the joy they brought to the pageant experience. They were always smiling and really brought so much energy and really made NAM a great experience.  It was so much fun seeing them shine in other states.  Working with them as Visiting Royalty staff gave me a unique experience to grow as girl and I am truly thankful for the opportunities they gave me.

Most importantly, I’d like to thank God for giving me this wonderful experience.  I know now, that with HIM, all things really are possible! To my successor, your year will be crazy fun!  There are so many awesome things in store for you.  Don’t forget to take lots of pictures! My year with National American Miss has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life!  This journey has been an honor and a blessing. 

Signing out for now,


Your 2012-2013 National American Miss Missouri Pre-teen Queen,

Tiffany Brown