CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen, Katelyn Hansen's Farewell

Wow! I can't believe that just one year ago I was crowned the 2014 Miss Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen queen! I loved all the things I did, and was surprised how much fun I had. I could call it the best year of my life.
The first thing we did was drop off books and school supplies to the Friendship Home where women and children go if they get abused. I had a lot of fun doing the parades and volunteering at the Special Olympics and the Miss Amazing Pageant, which is a pageant for girls with disabilities. The photo shoot will all my sister queens was really fun.
Next stop, Nationals! It was a whole week with girls from all around the nation.  Even though I didn't place in Top 10, I still loved everything I did, including the opening number dances and making new friends.
I would like to thank my friends and family, especially my Mom and Dad. Wellsley, you were the big sister I have always wanted. Naomi, you are so nice and sweet and you never give up. You have to be one of my best friends. Greta, you are so funny and always teach me to be myself. Kadynce, you are so cute and never fail to make me laugh. You have been the little sister I have always wanted. Breanne and Ryan, you have been wonderful state directors. You guys are the best! Being Miss Nebraska was one of the best experiences a girl could ask for. You just have to be yourself and be confident. Thank you!
2014 Miss Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen
Katelyn Hansen