CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Nebraska Princess Cover Girl, Kristi Raue's Farewell

I can’t believe a year has passed since I was named 2014 National American Miss Nebraska Princess Cover Girl. I was in many parades during the summer and I got to have a lot of fun with my sister queens. I also started giving back by volunteering. I raised awareness for Alzheimers by walking with people that wanted to join. My mom and I also helped make rice meal bags for Siouxland vs. Hunger. That one was my favorite because we got to dance. Then we headed to California for the National pageant. I had so much fun on the beach and at Disneyland. They even blocked the castle off for us Princesses to get a group photo. While there I got to meet so many people from different states and was named National Cover Girl.
I want to start by thanking Breanne for being an amazing director. I want to thank all of my family and friends in Decatur for supporting me and being my biggest fans. I couldn’t be here without my mom and dad who have always believed in me. To the future Cover Girl have fun and enjoy the ride.
2014 Nebraska Princess Cover Girl
Kristi Raue