CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Nebraska Jr. Teen, Naomi Snider's Farewell

Raised as a timid, small town, farmer girl, I have been underestimated and discouraged until I found my place, on the stage at National American Miss. It was there when I transformed from a bashful 10 year old to a confident, bold role model for young women just like me. Throughout my year of reign, I have made my dreams into reality.
During the summer, I took charge in many non-profit organizations in my state of Nebraska. To kick off my year of reign, I helped raise over $2,000 for the Red Cross in order to help tornado victims in Nebraska. I was the youngest volunteer for the York American Region with putting up and taking down over 250 flags during Memorial Day weekend and I donated books and toys to Blue Valley Community Action Days. All of these organizations touched my heart but I will never forget the time when I donated over 100lbs. of food to the Can Care-A-Van to support food pantries across Nebraska.
In addition to my community service, I attended parades, had a fabulous photoshoot with my sister queens, visited the State Capital and met Governor Heineman. After a busy summer, I attended Nationals in November, where I met outstanding, young women from across the country, walked the streets of Disneyland, and competed on the National stage.
Thank you so much National American Miss for being such a great pageant system. You have encouraged so many girls to go above and beyond, be confident, and don’t be afraid to chase your dreams. I am blessed to be your Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen 2014, this year has been a wonderful experience!
2014 Nebraska Jr. Teen
Naomi Snider