CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Saying Farewell to Madison Briggs, Iowa Jr. Teen Cover Girl

I would like to send a very special thanks to my family for helping me and supporting me through everything. I would also like to thank the entire staff at National American Miss for giving me self-confidence and leadership skills.
Over the past year I have volunteered numerous times, rode in parades, and I even got to meet Governor Terry Branstad. I started a petition for the state of Iowa to get Alzheimer's awareness license plates.
Going to Nationals with my family was the greatest part of my year! I met so many new people and made lots of friends! I also came home with the title of National Cover Model!
To all the girls competing this weekend good luck, have fun, and make some new friends! Make sure you remember to give your parents a very big hug and tell them thank you, also you always need to remember to tell yourself "I look good!" To my successor all I can say is be prepared for the greatest year of your life but make sure to embrace it because it will go by fast, so have fun and don't forget to take lots of pictures! To the girls competing good luck and you are all winners, even if you don't win the crown you're a winner for making it here! I have been competing in National American Miss since 2012 and last year was the first time I have ever won anything. Every time when I was up on stage and they were handing out prizes my name never seemed to be announced and my name never got announced for the top 10. Even though I didn't get my name called I knew I was a winner and that's what really counts!
Good Luck and Have Fun Girls!
Iowa Jr. Teen Cover Girl, Madison Briggs