CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Minnesota Jr. Pre-Teen, Chloe Russo's Farewell

Being crowned Miss Minnesota Jr. Pre Teen was a rollercoaster! It was exciting and a blessing! I was honored to be a part of the National American Miss family this year and competing at Nationals was an amazing experience! I was so proud to place 1st runner up at Nationals and 3rd runner up in the Talent competition. 
While in California, I made many friends from other states and loved cheering for my NAM sister queens. I made lifelong friends with Miss Connecticut, Nalanie McDuffie, and the most incredible thing happened—I was able to watch my sister queen, Elizabeth Saby be crowned the National Junior Teen Winner. I was so proud of her--I cried happy tears!
During my reign, I was lucky enough to be involved with many worthy causes including raising money with my annual Lemonade Stand for pediatric cancer, making bears for kids with my sister queens, holding my first Inner Beauty pageant at the Boys’ and Girls' Club in St. Paul, singing “Clouds” for Zach Sobein with KS95 at the Mall of America, walking with my “Queens for Dreams” team to raise money for Make-A-Wish, and performing my talent, singing and dancing to Frozen songs for the Children staying at the Children’s Hospital during the holidays. It’s been a blessing to touch the lives of so many people with my Jr. Pre-Teen title.
This year was made even more special by a few people. Caleigh, I love that you are always happy and keep an eye on me. Grace, I love you, your personality, and your outfits. Liz Saby, you were blessed to be crowned at Nationals and I think you are a wonderful person and that you totally deserved to win! Ashley, I love how you came to a lot of the events and helped out – you are a kind person and have a big heart. Courtney, I love how you light up a room with your kindness. I love all of you guys like sisters!
Breanne and Ryan Ewing, you make every state and national pageant fun with the opening number dances and themed rehearsals! One of my best memories at nationals was winning the spirit stick at rehearsals and the spirit award! Thank you for making the National American Miss pageant system so exciting to be a part of!
Most of all, I want to thank my Mommy and Daddy for believing in me always, for loving me so much, and supporting me at the national pageant. Thank you for bringing me to charity events during my year and being amazing parents! I love you guys sooooo much!
To the new Queen, I wish you the most memorable year! Enjoy every moment while you can, it goes by so fast! 

With Love from your 2014 Miss Minnesota Jr. Pre-Teen, Chloe Russo
XOXO