CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Minnesota Jr. Teen, Elizabeth Saby's Farewell

This year has definitely been the ride of my life! I cannot believe that after seven years of competing for the MN state title, I not only achieved that dream but I achieved far beyond what I had ever dreamed possible.
I live in Mora, Minnesota, where the population is no more than 3,500 people. Growing up I was most definitely (and still am) a tomboy! I spent my time fishing, riding bike, chasing my cousins around barefoot, and building forts in the woods. I had always dreamed of being a National American Miss Minnesota queen, in fact, it was my goal.
Last year I proved to myself that no dream is ever too big. I was so ecstatic to earn the title of 2014 National American Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen! The next few months leading up to nationals were a blur, between parades, volunteer events and walking the field at the Twins stadium for Sparkle Night was everything I ever dreamed it would be.
I can honestly say the national Pageant in Anaheim, California was the best week of my life. Not only did I turn 16 while I was there, I met my best friend Maryn, My other best friend Susie mouse, and the Up and coming star Rayvon Owen. I had so much fun in California I never wanted to leave! During the final pageant, when they called my name as the 2014-15 National American Miss Junior Teen, I do not think I have ever smiled bigger in my entire life. What a dream come true!
I have spent the past year with the five best sister queens anyone could ask for. While volunteering at events like Project Bear Hugs, Kids Against Hunger, singing in the Clouds Choir and The Miss Amazing Pageant, I have grown closer to my sister queens and to my community. I would like to personally thank Caleigh, Chloe, Grace, Ashley, and Courtney for being the best. I love you guys! Thank you to Wendi and Kara, for always making sure I look and feel my best. Thank you to my dad, who has always been so supportive (and read the article about me in the newspaper at least seven times).
Thank you endlessly to my mother, because without her, my dreams wouldn't have come true. I hope someday I can be just like her, and make my child's success and dreams the most important thing. Without your constant love and support, I would not be the young lady I am today. Above all I thank the Good Lord who watches over all of us and has blessed me with the opportunity of a lifetime. I believe firmly that each one of us has a plan, and I'm so thankful National American Miss got to be a part of mine. A quick reminder that ten years ago I was digging worms in the garden for fishing bait, and last week I was helping my six year old brother do the same thing. God has plans for all of us, and we are all made unique in his image!

Once again, I am your 2014 National American Miss Minnesota Junior Teen, Elizabeth Saby.