CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen, Emily Burns's Farewell

It seems like only yesterday that I was crowned 2014 Miss Missouri Junior Pre-Teen. This has been an exciting year. I have had the opportunity to be involved in so many wonder activities and events.
I created my own charity, called Project Smile. I collected and distributed over seventeen hundred toothbrushes, and donated them to schools and orphanages. I produced an educational video, teaching students how to properly take care of their teeth. I collected over one thousand box tops for education, and donated them to my school.

I volunteered at the Apple Butter festival by greeting thousands of guests as they arrived. It was so much fun meeting everyone, and some even asked to take their picture with me. I had the opportunity to attend and assist at several pageants as visiting royalty. I even got to sing the National Anthem at the Azalea Festival.
And Nationals! Disneyland was amazing! The best part was meeting all the state queens from across the nation. The competitions were intense. I didn’t bring home the national title, but I did place seventh in the top ten!

I want to thank my dad, for always driving me around to pageant events. To my mom, thank you for all your help, and pushing me to be my best. I wouldn’t be standing here without you. I want to thank National American Miss for allowing me to have this fantastic experience.

Congratulations to the new queen, your life is about to change. Have fun and get ready to work hard!
Singing off as your 2014 National American Miss Junior Pre-Teen, Emily Ann Burns.