CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Minnesota Princess, Caleigh Proulx's Farewell

My parents have always told me, “Caleigh, you are smart, beautiful, confident and kind”. I want all girls to know that they are too! My goal as Miss Minnesota Princess was to help other girls feel special and to know that they can do anything they set their minds to!

Being crowned Miss Minnesota was a dream come true. Not only did I gain a crown, I gained a job as a titleholder for our state! During my year, I have learned that helping others, serving my community, and being a role model for other girls is a pretty awesome thing! 

To kick off my reign, I took part in as many parades as I could! I was so excited to ride in our red convertible in different towns throughout Minnesota. I also got busy volunteering. I had the opportunity to help at Feed My Starving Children, Little Farm Hands at the Minnesota State Fair, Clouds Choir for a Cause, Toys for Town, Project Bear Hugs and more. I also had the opportunity to be visiting royalty with my sister queens at other state and local pageants. 

Another special thing I did during my reign, was raise awareness and money for the Minnesota Epilepsy Foundation. I have epilepsy, so this was near and dear to my heart. I started Caleigh’s “Tres Chic Donation Boutique,” a clothing drive that collected hundreds of garments of clothing- the clothing was then sold to raise money for the Epilepsy Foundation. I also created Team Tiara that raised money and walked in the annual Walk for Epilepsy. We were one of the top earning teams!

In November, I was on my way to nationals in California! I was so ready to have fun and explore at Disneyland. Meeting other queens and their families was the best experience ever! I had so much fun with my fellow princesses and sister queens. They are all beautiful and special in their own way. I was blessed to be awarded with a Spirit Stick, Portfolio Award, Spirit of America Award, as well as being 1st runner up to Best Thank You Note, 2nd runner up in Talent, and 4th runner up for Most Promising Model.
I want to send a HUGE thank you to National American Miss for this amazing opportunity. You have helped me to grow, learn, and experience wonderful things. A special shout out and heartfelt thank you to my director Breanne and Team Ewing- I love you guys, you are the coolest! 

Finally, to my successor, make the most of your time, take LOTS of pictures, have fun with your sister queens and make your state proud at the national pageant by being the best YOU!
You are ALL smart, beautiful, confident, and kind!  XOXO!
I am your 2014 Miss Minnesota Princess,
Caleigh McKenna Proulx
HIGHLIGHTS FROM MY YEAR!

Being crowned by my good friend Grace Nester was unforgettable!
I have used my crown as a key to open doors and give back within my community!
This has been the most spectacular year and one that I will never forget!