CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Brielle Shortreed shares her year with us as she says farewell

Hello Everybody,

I can’t believe that it has been one year since I was crowned the 2009 Miss WI Jr. Pre-Teen. My year was filled with excitement, opportunities, and so many wonderful people.

I had a blast representing WI at the National Pageant! Placing 2nd Runner Up over all to the National Queen will be something I will NEVER forget. Disneyland, Hollywood and playing in the Pacific Ocean for the first time was so much fun!

I learned so much while working with the Special Olympics and special needs people through out my year. Being a part of the Special Olympics Torch Run, walking with my team in the 1st Annual Walk and Roll, and bowling for the Special Olympics Bowl-a-thon… It was an honor participate in all of them.

The life long friends that I have made through out the years at NAM mean the world to me. Tiffany, Tori, Destiny, Elise, Mary , and Paige, I love you all like sisters. To my “Pageant Moms” Tonya, Celine, Bridget, and Carla, you not only mean the world to me, but support my mom in countless ways. I have the best pageant family a girl could ask for!

National American Miss is not just a pageant, but a place that allows young girls to grow, be themselves, and a place where dreams not only come true, but where new ones are made!

Good luck to all the Wisconsin state contestants, and to the one girl who is lucky enough to represent WI this next year, remember to cherish every minute and to keep dreaming big!

Love your 2009 Miss WI Jr. Pre-Teen 2009,


Brielle Shortreed

Placing 1st in the Special Olympics Torch Run was so much fun!
I will never forget when the emcee announced my name as the new Miss Wisconsin Jr. Preteen
What a year this has been!
Placing 2nd Runner up in the Nation was an experience I will never forget and I was honored to represent Wisconsin with such PRIDE!