CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Brittney Sears expresses gratitude towards National American Miss for her journey this past year as the 2009 MO Jr. Teen

God makes three requests of his children: Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now. I did just that, on this stage, a year ago as I was crowned the 2009 Miss Missouri Jr. Teen. Words will never express my endless gratitude towards National American Miss and the journey I have had with them.

To kick off my reign, I took part in quite a few fashion shows, actively volunteered with The Sons of the Legionnaire, and donated books and bears to Shriners Hospital. But going to the Illinois state pageant was the first major highlight of my year. I met girls I know will always be dear to my heart.

In November I was on my way to nationals in California! After 30 hours of nonstop driving, I was so ready for Disneyland. Reuniting with my best friend, Fiona Miss Connecticut, was the perfect way to start the week.

Next up on the list, Hollywood and Disney! By far my favorite part. Driving home was bittersweet but I was more than thrilled to continue representing as the Missouri Jr. Teen.

To this day, I have continued my volunteer work and visited the Oklahoma and Iowa state pageants. My most memorable times though, were at the open calls & pageant preps helping you girls prepare for this very weekend.

Ken and Lani, I wish to thank you along with Steve and Kathleen for creating this program and helping me achieve my dreams. Breanne, Ryan, and Phil, I have had so much fun getting to know you guys and create many unforgettable moments. Teaka, Sarah, and Anna...we would have never had so much fun without each other to share this experience with. Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, and Brandon, thank you for the ever lasting support and belief that I can accomplish anything I set my heart on. My sister queens, I have had a blast with you this year! I love you all.

Jr. Teen contestants, remember you've given it your all. A crown and banner does not define who you are. Its what you've learned this weekend that creates the true you.

Finally, my successor, I cannot stress enough how quickly your year will go by. Make the most of your time, take LOTS of pictures, and make your state proud at the national pageant.

With a kiss and wave goodbye, we only part to meet again.

I am your 2009 Miss Missouri Jr. Teen,

Brittney Nicole Sears

HIGHLIGHTS FROM MY YEAR!

After 9 years of competing, hearing my name called as the 2009 Miss Missouri Jr. Teen was unforgettable!
Being crowned by my good friend, Madison Hill was the icing on the cake

I have used my crown as a key to open doors and give back within my community!
This has been the most spectacular year and one that I will never forget!