CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Wisconin Princess Cover Girl, Nia Skenandore will always cherish this past year...


Dear NAM contestants and families,

Hi! My name is Nia Skenandore. Last year I was crowned the 2009-2010 National American Miss Wisconsin Princess Cover Girl. I am so proud that I earned the honor to represent NAM and Wisconsin. I am also very proud that I had achieved my goal and followed my dream. What a fun, exciting and truly memorable year it has been for me!

As the state Cover Girl I was able to do many spectacular things with my title. Such as ride in my hometowns annual Fourth of July Parade and the annual Pulaski Polka Days Parade. I also got to ride in other fun parades such as the annual Wisconsin Dells Wo-Zha-Wa Parade and the annual Warrens Cranberry Festival Parade with other Wisconsin Royalty sisters.

I was very privileged to be able to have such a great time meeting new people and making a difference in my community. I visited the elders at the Anna John Nursing Home where I met some remarkable people. I also got to meet with Green Bay Mayor Jim Schmitt. I also have been volunteering at the Oneida Nation Library and at Saving Paws Animal Rescue where I like to help out in anyway I can. Because of my love for helping people and animals I have had the opportunity to begin raising money for area Law Enforcement K-9’s to use for training items and other uses.

My family and I traveled to Anaheim, California for the National pageant where I was also crowned the National Cover Girl. It was so fun driving through the different states getting to see all the beautiful sites and landmarks along the way. At Disneyland I had a blast meeting all the different characters, watching the parade and seeing it all decorated for the holiday was amazing. We enjoyed a tour of Hollywood seeing the stars and playing in the Pacific Ocean near Santa Monica Pier and later again at Huntington Beach. The trip to the National pageant was a fantastic experience full of excitement and memories.

I am grateful for the honor and the opportunity to have been able to represent my state and National American Miss and I thank Kenn, Lani, and Breanne Maples and everyone at NAM that has helped me out along the way. I want to send a heartfelt thank you to all my sponsors, and to those who gave me all the support and encouragement. Thank you so much mom, dad, my brother Sean and sister Savannah, I appreciate all that you have done for me and all that you had to put up with. My grandparents Roy and Deb Tilleman and the rest of my family I thank you and love you all. You all have given me support and encouragement to follow my dreams and achieve my goals in whatever I choose to do

I will always remember and cherish this experience. I am honored to have been able to serve as your 2009 Miss Wisconsin Princess Cover Girl.


Always follow your dream.


Sincerely,


Nia Skenandore.



At California Adventures in Hollywood- the NIA in California spelled my name - NIA - how cool!

Hollywood walk of fame - someday my name will be on one of these stars!
With Mr. Ryan - hes my favorite person on the NAM staff because he makes it sooo much fun for the families!
I love Miss Breanne. She is the best Asst. Director ever. I want to be just like her when I grow up