CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Mariah Steiner has had the time of her life as Wisconsin Jr. Preteen Covergirl - sad it must come to an end

Dear Contestants,

What a year it has been, a year I will never forget! The moment I was crowned Miss Wisconsin Junior Pre-teen Cover Girl, to the moment I write this letter I think of all the fond memories I have! The time has gone by so fast, yet I have felt I have accomplished so much! In 2008-2009 I was the National American Miss Junior Pre-teen State Ambassador; I started Operation Teddy Bears and Books where I gave speeches at area schools and collages about what happened to my five year old brother, when I came home from the pageant in 2008.

Mariah Steiner, Lani Maples,  national anthem, Kenn Maples,  Breanne Maples,  Miss Wisconsin,  pageants in wisconsin,  High Bre Rednecks,

Hunter was attacked by a pit bull dog. He had to have many hospital procedures over a six week timeframe. The hospital had given him a teddy bear to try to make it a little easier! We have brought in over 1500 stuffed animals and 500 books. We have distributed them in the surrounding counties to hospitals, clinics battered women’s shelter, and nursing homes! They really love the beanie babies!

In July I got to ride in a red convertible in my home town parade. I was the cover girl queen for Boscobel, Wisconsin; I made the front page of the paper! In August I worked with a team of people to help raise 42 thousand dollars with the Walk with Grace. This is a walk to help support cancer victims! I helped in the kiddies section with face painting because I love to draw! In September I stated a new program called Queens for Preemies! This program is aimed to help mommies and daddies that didn’t expect to have their babies so soon. I contacted and collected cute new and or gently used clothes for babies! I have collected and donated over 200 outfits. My mom was a 2 lbs 2 oz, 11 inches long preemie in 1975, and was in the Madison hospital for 9 months. This has become a family project, together we can help make a difference!

Mariah Steiner, Lani Maples,  national anthem, Kenn Maples,  Breanne Maples,  Miss Wisconsin,  pageants in wisconsin,  High Bre Rednecks,

I have sung the National Anthem at Five events. I have sung for the High Bred Rednecks of Richland County, tractor pulls, mud bogs, snow mobile drag races and the high school rodeo.

Through all my community involvement I feel even if you are small and live in a small town you can make a difference. I love getting to share National American Miss with them because there is NOTHING like that and it NOTHING like that pageants you see on TV. It is about being who you really are, the age that you are, public speaking, poise, and getting to know what life is really about!

Being a part of National American Miss pageant the past few years has made me who I am today! I am not shy, scared, intimidated and I have all the self confidence in the world. I feel there is nothing that I can not accomplish with out hard work and dedication!

All though I was not able to go to California for nationals this year, two days before the national pageant my baby sister Remington Elizabeth Louise Steiner was born!

I want to say thank you to Breanne, Lani and Kenn Maples for making NAM so much fun. I also want to say thank you to my NAM Family, and Kim and Brielle Shortreed, for all the invites to the parades and to her house for a cookout. I want to thank my family and friends for all the time and determination to get me to all my events on time and keep my schedule straight!

As I say good bye to my sister queens and the NAM family I will never forget being your Miss WI Jr. Pre-teen Cover Girl! To the new Miss Wi Jr Pre Teen cover girl take the reins with both hands You are the only 2010 2011 National American Miss Wi Jr. Pre teen Cover Girl. God Bless you all, I love you!

Mariah Steiner