CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen, Katelynn Smith's Farewell

This past year has been an incredible journey, from the moment my name was announced and I was crowned as the new 2015 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen to excitedly waiting to meet my new Sister Queens.
My reign began with a parade back in my hometown of Seymour, Missouri, followed by a parade at the Sedalia State Fair. We also rode in the Mizzou Homecoming parade here in Columbia!
After the fun came time to prep for Nationals. My charity of choice is Children's Miracle Network where I had the privilege of reading to and interacting with some of the kids who benefit from this charity. I also helped raise over 12 thousand dollars through various fundraisers for this great organization that helps all kids regardless of their illness.
Next stop Nationals in Anaheim, California!  Nationals is a week full of fun, hard work and making new friends with girls from all across the U.S., not to mention a day at Disneyland! Through it all, I had the love and support of my family.  Mom, Dad, Memaw, Poppy, Trey, and Caleb, you are my biggest supporters, cheerleaders, and financial backers. I always came off the stage greeted with smiles, hugs, and words of encouragement.  I love you all very much! To team Ewing, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. You instill in us the importance of responsibility, friendship, and above all else having confidence in ourselves.
To my Sister Queens, Faith, Tiffany, and Miracle, you are the best mentors and role models a girl could have. You conduct yourselves with grace and kindness and always made me feel special. To Caroline, from the moment we met we had a strong bond. I feel we are more than just sister queens and we will be life-long friends. I hope I was able to be a good mentor for you. To all the contestants, remember to always believe in yourself; you can do anything! To my successor, get ready for some hard work and lots of fun. I wish you the best on YOUR incredible journey.

I am your 2015 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen,
Katelynn Smith